- AWA celebrate companies and individuals using the online space to communicate great architecture in an interesting and accessible way.
- AWA are now open for entries in 10 categories including Best Use of Video, Best Home Page, Best Use of Social Media, and many more. You can see all the categories here.
- The deadline for submissions has now closed. The shortlist will be announced in late July and the winners’ party will be held during the London Design Festival in September.
What’s new for 2017?
- Four new categories: Best Use of Innovation, Best Use of Digital Imagery, Best Offline Experience and Best Use of Video.
- International reach: thanks to our partnership with Dezeen, the world’s most popular architecture and design magazine, AWA has global reach.
- 28 brilliant judges drawn from media, tech, property design and architecture.
- Feedback: all finalists will receive personalised feedback from judges in their category.
- Winners’ party: 1x free ticket for all shortlisted firms.
Why you should enter
- AWA are a brilliant opportunity to set your practice or company apart from the competition by your smart use of content, design, social and technology.
- It is the chance to celebrate your boundary-pushing work, whether that’s a brand-new website, a video or a creative way of using new technology.
- A win generates clicks, likes, and propels your work to a newfound level of engagement and awareness.
- Seeing the work of others helps you keep on improving your own website and stay up-to-date when it comes to the latest technologies.